English Language Arts (Mr. Cordova):
- Argumentative Essay writing
- Complete 1st Argumentative Essay by Monday, November 10th.
- Begin Annotating Informational Text on Wednesday, November 13th.
Social Studies (Mr. Cordova):
- Begin and complete Indian Removal Act handout on Monday, November 10th.
- Complete New Republic and Westward Expansion packet on Monday, November 3rd.
- 8-14 of your Unit 2 Social Studies packet
- Copies can be found in the downloads section of the Warriors Team website.
- Study for Quarter 2 Quiz 1 covering:
- S. Constitution and Bill of Rights
- The New Republic and Westward Expansion
- North Carolina and California Gold Rushes
- Indian Removal Act
Contact Mr. Cordova @ Raymond.Cordova@dpsnc.net
All of Ms. Bedell’s Homework is found on Schoolnet.
Do 20 minutes of MobyMax per day for a total of 100 minutes for the week. Paper copy available for students without internet or phone access at home.
Study for volume test on Thursday
Monday: Virus Introduction
Tuesday: No School
Wednesday: How diseases spread
Thursday: Study for Vocabulary Quiz
Extra Credit: Calculate your daily calories for one week (Use MyFitnessPal app if you want)
Contact Ms. Bedell @ Anna.Bedell@dpsnc.net