Social Studies (Mr. Cordova):
- Essential Question Check #093 – 097 (Due Monday, February 10)
- Historical Narrative (Due Tuesday, February 04)
- American Society recipes (Due Wednesday, February 05)
- Pro and Con arguments for Urbanization (Due Thursday, February 06)
Monday – Thursday:
- Study for Quiz #010 covering: The Gilded Age/Industrialization
- This quiz was rescheduled due to the snow days and can be taken online or offline between Friday (2/7) and Tuesday (2/11).
Contact Mr. Cordova @ Raymond.Cordova@dpsnc.net
Science (Ms. Bedell):
Our Chemistry Unit test will be on Monday. Due to missed school it is imperative that students spend more time than normal studying for this test.
Monday: Properties of Water Video and edmodo quiz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVmU3CLxvgU
Tuesday: Water Cycle Video and edmodo quiz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaDkph9yQBs
Wednesday: Water Distribution Video and edmodo quiz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz6AQXQGupQ
Thursday: Study for vocabulary quiz
Contact Ms. Bedell @ Anna.Bedell@dpsnc.net
ELA (Ms. Meyers):
M-F Read SSR book.
Contact Ms. Meyers @ Dawn.Meyers@dpsnc.net