Social Studies (Mr. Cordova):
- Complete E.Q. Check #035 – 39 on the Social Studies Website.
2) Ongoing: Work on S.C.O.P.E. (Summary Card Ongoing Project & Evaluation), the following items will be due on Friday, October 25.
- Classroom rules and procedures
- 5 themes of geography
- Regions of N.C.
- Native Americans of N.C.
- Columbus Reading
- Columbian Exchange
- The Lost Colony
- The 13 Colonies [1 index card per colony]
- Triangle Trade
- Tuscarora War
- French and Indian War
- Regulator War
- Boston Massacre
- Boston Tea Party
- Edenton Tea Party
- Revolutionary War (Important Documents)
- Revolutionary War (Important Causes)
- Declaration of Independence
- Revolutionary War – Important Events
- Revolutionary War – 7 Important Battles [1 index card per battle]
Contact Mr. Cordova @ Raymond.Cordova@dpsnc.net
Science (Ms. Bedell):
Science homework is listed on Edmodo.
Contact Ms. Bedell @ Anna.Wilson@dpsnc.net
ELA (Ms. Meyers):
Read your SSR book at least 20 minutes every night.
Wednesday – Revise and rewrite 5 paragraph essays. You will type the final copy on Thursday.