Social Studies (Mr. Cordova):
- Complete E.Q. Check #025 – 29 on the Social Studies Website.
- Study for Test #001 on Friday, October 11, covering all material studied so far.
2. Ongoing: Work on S.C.O.P.E. (Summary Card Ongoing Project & Evaluation)
- Classroom rules and procedures
- 5 themes of geography
- Regions of N.C.
- Native Americans of N.C.
- Columbus Reading
- Columbian Exchange
- The Lost Colony
- The 13 Colonies [1 index card per colony]
- Triangle Trade
- Tuscarora War
- French and Indian War
- Regulator War
- Boston Massacre
- Boston Tea Party
- Edenton Tea Party
Contact Mr. Cordova @ Raymond.Cordova@dpsnc.net
Science (Ms. Bedell):
Monday: Watch Introduction to Viruses http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEKS4w9bfJg and do Edmodo quiz.
Tuesday: Watch Introduction to Bacteria http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDoGrbpJJ14 and do Edmodo quiz.
Wednesday: Study for Ecology Unit Test on Thursday. Finish any undone work in green book.
Thursday: Re-watch video from Tuesday and take notes! There is a lot of important information there. Take Edmodo Quiz
Contact Ms. Bedell @ Anna.Wilson@dpsnc.net
ELA (Ms. Meyers):
M-F Read SSR book at least 20 minutes.
M – Create personal lifeline of events; choose one to focus on for memoir.
T – Finish outline of personal narrative.
Th – Study for test on Flowers for Algernon.