Social Studies (Mr. Cordova):
- Complete E.Q. Check #020 – 24 on the Social Studies Website
- Explain in 50 words or more how the French and Indian War’s outcome would have changed if the Spanish had gotten involved. Assignment due Friday.
2. Ongoing: Work on S.C.O.P.E. (Summary Card Ongoing Project & Evaluation)
- Classroom rules and procedures
- 5 themes of geography
- Regions of N.C.
- Native Americans of N.C.
- Columbus Reading
- Columbian Exchange
- The Lost Colony
- The 13 Colonies [1 index card per colony]
- Triangle Trade
Contact Mr. Cordova @ Raymond.Cordova@dpsnc.net
Science (Ms. Bedell):
Monday: Watch Cellular Respiration at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUmT24R8CyA and do Edmodo quiz.
All Week: Biomes Project Due Friday, Oct 4.
Finish any undone Ecology Unit Book Work ( we did not do pages 13 or 27)
Study for Ecology Unit Test on Thursday, Oct 10.
Contact Ms. Bedell @ Anna.Wilson@dpsnc.net
ELA (Ms. Meyers):
Ms. Meyers’ homework for next week will be posted at a later date.
For individualized math teacher homework, please see: sites.google.com/site/pythagoreanteam