ELA (Coach Whitt):
All classes have HW that is now STUDENT DRIVEN (They are to use time management to complete the assignments given to them each week – please ask them about this at home). Below, please find this week’s goal with their novels, and their timeline for their Global Awareness Project.
1st Period: The Pigman (need to have completed through page 104 by Friday) – Quiz Friday
2nd Period: And Then There Were None (need to have completed through page 163 by Friday) – Quiz Friday
4th Period: Nothing But the Truth (need to have completed through page 110 by Friday) – Quiz Friday
5th Period: The Pigman (need to have completed through page 104 by Friday) – Quiz Friday
Global Awareness Project: All classes need to have their highlighted information/points of interest for their Global Awareness Project by Friday, December 7
Contact Coach Whitt @ Jeffrey.Whitt@dpsnc.net
SS (Mr. Cordova):
1) Create a graphic organizer comparing and contrasting 5 strengths and 5 weaknesses of the South and North today. Assignment due Friday.
2) Study for Quiz 2 of 2 on the American Civil War on Friday.
Contact Mr. Cordova @ Raymond.Cordova@dpsnc.net
Math (Mrs. Wolf):
- Monday: Volume of Spheres WS
- Tuesday: Volume Remediation WSs
- Wednesday: Angles Word Problems WS
- Tuesday: Angles Review Sheet
- Friday: Big Quiz on Angles; Transformations WS for HW
- Test Corrections due by Friday
- Monday: Equations & Word Problems Review Sheet
- Tuesday: Graphing Review Sheet
- Wednesday: Equations Test; 1 & 2 Step Inequalities WS for HW
- Thursday: Multi-Step Inequalities WS
- Friday: Inequalities Word Problems WS
Contact Mrs. Wolf @ Connie.Wolf@dpsnc.net
Science (Ms. Wilson):
Monday- Study for quiz, finish classwork if undone.
Tuesday- Ocean habitats worksheet
Wednesday – Friday – NO HW